The Operations Advisor creates and maintains operational efficiencies to drive productivity within the store. The Advisor role supports and empowers the Customer Experience, Tesla Advisors, and Management teams to possess and utilize the tools necessary to meet and exceed targets. You will proactively provide organization and support to maximize performance and productivity.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Maintaining store facilities: supplies ordering, work orders, vendor communication
- Maintaining store fleet: coordinating service, allocation Management
- Maximizing Tesla Scheduling Service calendar for drives and delivery
- Support training, new hire onboarding, organizing and/or executing validations
- Compiling and running daily + weekly reports to analyze store performance and improve
- Prepare customer loan and DMV documents prior to delivery appointment and confirm accuracy
- Work closely with other employees to ensure smooth transitions for customers toward a successful delivery appointment
- Maintaining brand and EHS standards, cascading feedback or adjustments to local team
- Monitoring and executing expenses
- Keyholder responsibilities to include opening/closing of store conducting morning/evening huddles and recaps
- Demonstrate mastery of presenting, selling and delivering the entire Tesla eco-system.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business need including Sales and Delivery
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
- Proactive team member who is goal-oriented + highly motivated
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
- Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
Full Time Employee Benefits
As a full-time Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans (including infertility and transgender coverage)
- 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
- Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
- Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
- Adoption and surrogacy benefits
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.