Operational Sales Leader
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
Annual Bonus Eligibility
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Salary Range: $106,500 - $138,400
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k & Company Match
- On the Job Training with Advancement Opportunities
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead sales operations and sales team through execution of Direct Store Delivery Excellence (DSDE) best practices to achieve sales growth and sales center objectives.
- Own effective management of point-of-sale material to ensure proper and strategically targeted inventory levels to support demands in the market and marketing campaigns that provide an effective return on investment (ROI) and minimize waste.
- Deliver on key performance indicators for sales, freshness, and other controllable expenses (product accountability, inventory, and safety) to achieve the key objectives for assigned sales area.
- Be part of a team in an extraordinary organization where you can bring your authentic self to work each and every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred.
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- 5-7 years of related experience in customer relations or sales
- At least 1 year of experience leading and influencing others (A combination of training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted).
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a DOT Medical card.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets].
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a plus.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.