Implement functional support, including effective demonstration and intelligence analysis to increase the clients satisfaction on target products through internal collaboration with research and development divisions. Apply specific functional knowledge and working or general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide activities of junior employees. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience in application support and technical operations
- Experience in network monitoring, application monitoring, and alarm systems
- Experience in the operation, tuning, and support of web-based service delivery
- Knowledge of infrastructure and digital platforms
- Ability to support shift work
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures, proactively address critical risks, and generate suggestions for process improvements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to clearly articulate issues, impact, and requests for assistance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $75,000 to $90,000.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.