Oil Production Coordinators
The Oil Production Coordinator is responsible for production and inventory data management for the Extraction and Refining departments, coordinating movement of production material and samples, and future projects at Motif Labs. This role will perform day-to-day duties in compliance with SOPs and Health Canada Regulations. This position reports to the Oil Production Planner.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario and currently the 9th largest LP in Canada. We are the creator of internal brands such as BOXHOT, DEBUNK, Boondocks, and Floresense that are deeply connected to the diverse and evolving needs of today's consumer market. We also operate as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP’s) and 3rd party brands.
As Motif continues to grow, we are seeking talented and driven individuals to join our team. Our company culture is centered around integrity, collaboration, and quality and these core values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Ensure accurate data input and inventory tracking of all cannabis and other raw material through various ERP and cannabis tracking systems
- Track and report on process efficiencies with production tools
- Sample receipt from each production area and preparation for sample submission
- Data collection, analysis and meticulous record keeping
- Investigation pertaining to production efficiencies ,as required
- Weekly and monthly inventory reconciliation investigations
- Follow SOPs pertaining to all production tasks
- Ensure 100% compliance with QA requirements during day-to-day activities
- Detailed record keeping of batch data per Health Canada regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum post secondary qualification in production or supply chain
- Experience within the cannabis or manufacturing industry is preferred
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
- Attention to detail and commitment to safety while working within a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Organized with advanced administration skills
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills including ability to multitask and prioritize
- Shows initiative and ownership of work and willingness to learn
- Physically fit; standing and/or sitting will be required for long periods of time and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work various shift schedules as required
- Must have an open work permit to work in Canada, be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen. We do not sponsor.
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
NOTE: All candidates are required to pass a criminal background check and provide a copy for employment at Motif. We thank all interested candidates. Only those whom we have selected for an interview will be contacted.
WORKING CONDITIONS (ON SITE):
This role is performed on site at our production facility in Aylmer, Ontario and Motif provides all required PPE and has continued manufacturing safety protocols: a well-fitted mask must be worn at all times while inside our production areas and staff are to remain 2M+ apart unless otherwise communicated.