Office & Sales Assistant
- Assist with all departments as needed.
- Service all over-the-counter business
- Assist with ad sales and inputting of ads
- Assist in proofing ads
- Send tear sheets and other ad support items as needed
- Service classified advertising
- Make deposits and enter required information into systems
- Process accounts receivable
- Process subscriptions and single copy sales as needed
- Participates in the Great Game of Business
- Other duties as assigned
Behavior: Is able to promote a positive company image. Is able and willing to meet deadlines promptly. Is punctual, a self-starter, is responsible and trust-worthy, is well-organized. Can be relied upon to carry through projects from beginning to end. Is able to accept constructive criticism.
Skills: Ability to work with others; skilled in problem-solving capabilities. Proficient with computer, calculator and phone. Ability to be accurate in proof reading, spelling and record keeping.
Knowledge: High school diploma and previous experience as a receptionist/office assistant/bookkeeping needed.