The Innovation and Strategy team at Sinclair Broadcast Group is dedicated to identifying and elevating new tactics, tools, and technology that can enhance audience experience, optimize internal workstreams, and drive new revenue. We’re looking for new ways to approach innovation – it's an exciting time to join!
In addition to the qualifications listed, the team coordinator needs to have the following skills: organizational and interpersonal communication, team building ability, self-motivation, able to work independently, ability to work and communicate with the general public, training and development skills and the ability to plan events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee on-site office management including stocking office and break room supplies, facility management, and coordinate deliveries
- Maintain the office condition and arranging necessary repairs or upkeep
- Fulfills administrative aspects for the team including maintaining schedules for multiple department heads, facilitating on site and virtual meetings, and coordinating travel
- Meets with team members to gather details, mediate appointments and communicates between team members and the team leaders
- Bachelor’s degree (in related field such as communications, entertainment, public relations, business management or organizational structure is preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, project manager, or related position
- Highly organized multi-tasker
- Experience with managing multiple executive calendars required
- Familiarity with Zoom, Teams, and other project management software preferred
- Experience Informing and advising various levels of management and stakeholders
- Intermediate/expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We’re at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.