We have an immediate need for a part time Office Manager. The Office Manager will support onsite corporate functions at our office in Sacramento, day to day office management and maintenance, and provide administrative support to Senior Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate is well organized, able to work independently, and can manage a variety of tasks throughout the day. This is a part time role with the following schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 12pm.
What You Will Do
- Manages reception area, welcomes and looks after visitors
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies at the Sacramento office
- Carry out clerical duties such as managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Oversee day to day maintenance of office facilities and equipment, assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintain trusting relationships with vendors and colleagues for the Sacramento office:
- Coordinate and manage appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule onsite in order to prevent duplicate bookings
- Create, issue and maintain Open Path
- Printing and scanning documents as needed
- Maintains inventory stock lists and orders office and breakroom/kitchen supplies as needed
- Food & Bev orders, making sure things are stocked
- Manage onsite IT inventory - coordinate with IT team
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Interacts with Corporate teams and carries out their requests
- Troubleshoot office issues and coordinating with property management
What We Are Looking For
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Proven excellence as an office assistant, office administrator or in another relevant position
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize new tasks as they come in
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone
- Ability to maintain a respectful environment in the workplace and confidentiality of sensitive information
- Knowledge of Google Suite and other office management tools and applications
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets preferred
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills
- Experienced relationship with internal team and external partners
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Comfortable learning new technologies
- Aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting and ability to provide well thought out recommendations
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Proactive problem solver with a high attention to detail
Physical Requirements/Workplace Environment
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Requires normal hearing range.
- Workplace is an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Connected is an exciting and innovative workplace with a highly engaged workforce brought together by a shared passion to be the best in the business. We are on a mission to breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world! This is a super unique opportunity to be part of the start-up stage of the booming cannabis industry. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we transition into the next phase of our business ventures and become a leader in the cannabis space.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Discounts at Connected retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program, PTO
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Chance to work in an exciting new start-up industry with awesome people!
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent to this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.