At Jazwares, we believe an innovative idea can come from anywhere, and anyone. We work collaboratively to achieve our goals and we have fun doing it! Jazwares, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a leading global toy manufacturer with an award-winning, robust portfolio of wholly owned and licensed brands. Founded in 1997, Jazwares celebrates imaginative play with a progressive focus on identifying new and relevant trends to transform into high-quality products for consumers of all ages. Jazwares engages consumers through innovative play experiences with popular brands such as Squishmallows, Pokémon, Star Wars, CoComelon, Fortnite, AEW, Adopt Me!, Hello Kitty, and many more. In addition to toys, offerings also include Metaverse gaming, costumes, and products for pets. Headquartered in Sunrise, Florida, Jazwares has offices worldwide and sells its products in over 100 countries.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the office. This person maintains clerical functions and performs tasks that assist in facilitating the workflow of the office. The office coordinator will be greeting any visitors/customers, directing incoming calls to the appropriate contact, and facilitating their in-person meetings, assist in the coordination of office/special events and perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, and notifies appropriate party of visitor arrival;
- answers visitor inquiries or refers them to the appropriate party
- Maintains security by following procedures, directing visitors to required screening, and issuing visitor badges
- Prioritize client visits, phone calls, voicemail and direct the call to the appropriate department, and maintains the employee and department directories
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Assists with ordering supplies for the office (food, office supplies, cleaning supplies) and maintains supply cabinet
- Assist with basic administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, note taking etc. as needed
- Opens/Closes the office, ensuring that proper procedures and security protocols are followed
- Initial point of contact for employees on company information/questions.
- Direct employees to the appropriate department or directs them where to find what they need
- Assists with the coordination of all company events
- Assists with the parking assignments and parking inventory
- Handles any sensitive employee information with confidentiality and professionalism
- Displays necessary company posters for compliance
- Assist with the coordination, itemization, and recording of toy donations in conjunction with the toy donation team/communications
- Handles courier service and oversees important office shipments as needed.
- Ensures the office space is tidy, organized, clean, and is professional and properly maintained
- Maintain first aid kits
- Run errands as necessary for the office
- Maintain the plants in the office
Manages People: No
What we look for:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics (KSAO’s)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Strong professional etiquette
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Able to work cross functionally and reciprocally with multiple departments
- Able to multitask, organize, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to work independently or collaboratively.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
- Can easily adapt to shifting priorities, and can manage multiple priorities at one time, while also demonstrating vigilance in keeping tasks moving forward and hitting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective problem solver and critical thinker; proactive in resolving issues
- Ability to cultivate and foster strong working relationships
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels in a professional manner
What we offer:
Hourly range for this position: $21.63-$28.58 Actual hourly pay may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in the role, peer and market data, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. The successful candidate may also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award. Jazwares offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave, and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees.
JAZWARES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, age, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.