The Office Coordinator will provide support to the Chicago office team to successfully manage all administrative and office functions. This individual will bring attention to detail, support, and professionalism to execute a world-class in-office experience for StoneX employees, visitors, and vendors.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or over the phone, ensuring visitors, clients, employees, and vendors are treated with care.
- Manage all office related inquiries.
- Manage agenda/appointments for leadership.
- Manage building access of visitor by registering, monitoring, logging and issuing visitor badges; assist in obtaining permanent building access badges for new employee or lost badges.
- Prepare letters, documents, reports, and presentation materials as requested.
- Order, receive, stock and distributes office supplies, business cards and marketing material.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain conference room schedules, supplies and liaise with colleagues to define requirements for meetings included but not limited to lunch, beverage, AV needs; ensure conference rooms are kept clean and functional.
- Assist and lead planning, execution or office-wide events such as the monthly birthday/anniversary celebration in office, holiday party, wellness events, etc.; schedule and assist in refrigerator, microwave and general kitchen cleaning and stocking.
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system throughout the office. This includes closets, filing cabinets and electronic filing.
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks as directed.
- Maintain safe and clean reception and general office areas.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- 6 months – 1 year+ of Administrative or Office Support experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office package (primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint), applicant tracking databases (iCIMS preferred)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
Class: Full-time, non-exempt
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment