We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our People Operations team. This position will initially work on a temporary, part-time basis. You will be working collaboratively with the People Operations and Real Estate teams, while supporting our R&D (Research & Development) teams in our lab and office space in Newark, CA. You will be an integral part of the team, ensuring office operations run smoothly in a continuously evolving start-up environment.
Your day-to-day will involve taking on reception and receiving duties. Your ongoing responsibilities of supporting our dynamic tech teams include ensuring that celebrations are lively, the kitchen is stocked, and workplace processes and programs are established and well-communicated. You are super organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. This position reports to the Director of Global People Operations.
This part-time role will start on a temporary basis through March 2023, with the potential to convert to a regular full-time, benefits-eligible employment status based on business needs and performance.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for all team members and guests
- Assist with all aspects of office operations, including access management, maintaining the office and kitchen inventory, receiving mail and packages, coordinating deliveries, and helping to maintain general safety protocols and practices (including COVID-19 efforts)
- Assist with creating and organizing office events, employee experience activities, and work culture traditions
- You will be the keeper of the keys, and manage access with building contractors, inspectors, and vendors
- Work with our site leaders to ensure their project and people needs are running smoothly in our R&D environment
- You will be a partner to the Executive Office team
- Maintain records and ensure filing systems are securely kept current and accurate
- Work onsite, Monday through Thursday (7 hours per day, 28 hours per week), in our Newark, CA lab and office space
- 2 or more years of experience in office coordination
- Previous experience in project management and facilities
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and resourceful
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Flexibility and the ability to take initiative and work independently with guidance and support
- Previous experience planning office events for groups of 10 or more
- Proficiency with G-Suite
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs
Additional Skills/Abilities (Nice to Haves):
- Experience with project management platforms
- Experience in a technology start-up
- Interest joining an organization specializing in a unique blend of robotics, mechanical and electrical engineering, materials science, and innovative apparel manufacturing
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.