Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team at Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite in Fish Camp, California. Our ideal candidate is great at multi-tasking, anticipating needs, and staying organized. You'll use your skills to contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the team and guest services.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Office Coordinators start at $18 / hour! We offer great perks for our eligible Tenaya Lodge associates:
- Full time benefits available
- Employee Discounts
- FREE meals in our Employee Dining Room.
- $10 /day commuter bonus for 35+ miles, and $20/day for 50+ miles.
Experience work-life balance and grow your career in an amazing environment!
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Support a variety of tasks while exercising judgment and complete confidentiality, which includes answering phones and emails, screening telephone callers, creating, typing and proofreading routine and complex memos, agreements, documents, letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Provide basic administrative support which includes coordinating activities and meetings, preparing expense reports and processing invoices for proper delivery, arranging appointments, and contacting team members.
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as sorting, filing, distributing mail, making copies, and mailing routine letters.
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines with minimal guidance as to established times.
- Coordinates vendor appointments, maintenance, and environmental upkeep for offices.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in administrative or office position, including experience with office administrative procedures, use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Previous experience with variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and percentages.
Who We Are
Tenaya Lodge is a 4-diamond resort located just outside the south entrance to Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by beautiful trees and granite mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect environment for outdoor enthusiasts with great hiking trails, waterfalls, rivers, and creeks to explore in and around Yosemite. We offer a variety of employee housing which includes meals, utilities, internet, and laundry. We also provide free mountain bike rental, weekly trips to Oakhurst, and employee discounts on lodging and services. For local candidates we offer a commute incentive for all commutes over 50 miles one way.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.