With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and increase revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
In this role, you will:
- Create an inclusive environment for all OpenTable and KAYAK employees and visitors
- Champion our Core Values and act as a beacon of our company culture
- Manage our reception and visitor access, welcoming employees, visitors, and vendors, while maintaining a hospitable and collaborative workplace
- Assist local office leadership with ad hoc administrative tasks
- Assist visitors in coordinating plans, including accommodation and transportation
- Collaborate and participate across the global Office Manager network
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive matters with discretion and tact
- Support the Office Manager with ongoing office operations, initiatives, and event collaborations including (but not limited to):
- Assisting with onsite food and beverage catering including snacks and lunches
- Maintaining oversight of office supplies
- Handling the shipping, receiving, and distribution of mail and packages.
- Ordering employee business cards
- Monitoring and responding to our internal ticketing system and various other communication portals
- Assisting with planning, coordinating, implementing all aspects of office-initiated events including decorations, setup, breakdown
- Assisting with facilitating localized approach to programs and initiatives across the workplace footprint (e.g. Do Good Week, Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, All Hands, Offsites, etc.)
- Supporting the Office Lead and our Social committee to deliver localized in-office approach
- Partnering with IT for AV needs in the offices and for events
- Partnering with P&C, IT, TA, and Property Security to onboard/offboard employees with appropriate office access
- Light coverage as backup support for other offices within the region when their designated Office Manager is out of office
- Partner with Real Estate on to maintain facilities and office operations
Please apply if:
- Passion for people - desire to create a world-class experience
- Collaborative Teammate
- Forward thinker, anticipating the needs of others
- Strong interpersonal skills; fun, professional, friendly demeanor; desire to assist others and face challenges head on
- Proactive - Quick on your feet and an excellent multi-tasker
- Strong time management, set priorities and meet timelines
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Desire to find ways to improve the office environment and employee experience
- Ability to balance multiple detailed tasks simultaneously and independently, and the ability to adapt to changing roles and priorities
- Flexible, positive, upbeat attitude
- Proficiency with Google apps, Microsoft, and Slack
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Canva is a plus
- 2+ years of office management experience or similar
- Ability to lift 40lbs (18kg)
- Flexibility is required if additional work hours are needed
- Generous paid vacation and day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games
- Universal Paid Parental leave
There are a variety of factors that go into determining an hourly range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $20-30/hour.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.