At The Matian Firm, APC, Office Office Administrator is focused on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. If you’re a people-person looking to expand your career in the exciting world of HR, this is the best place to dive in. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Coordinator to support our HR department in ensuring efficient business operations. The Human Resources Coordinator will report directly to the Human Resources Director.
The main objective of this team is the delivery of core HR processes for all employees and partners with standardized, and responsive high-quality work. Functions may include a variety of tasks including on-boarding coordination, recruiting support, entry and audit of HRIS data, electronic filing and maintenance of personnel information, training registrations and administrative support of events, reporting, vendor tracking, employment verification, gifts/awards administration, and vendor tracking.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Conduct New Hire Orientation
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Provides clerical support to the HR Department
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist or prepare memorandums for the Firm
- Assist with processing of terminations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in related field required
- Two years of relevant experience
- Prior related office experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications
Are you passionate about helping people and searching for a career in Human Resource with a growing organization? At Matian Firm we offer tons of room for growth, benefits(medical, dental and vision insurance), an excellent compensation package, catered lunches, paid parking, paid time off, and more! Come be a part of our Human Resources team at a growing firm with opportunities to advance and learn alongside a team of professionals within the legal industry. Apply now!
The Matian Firm, APC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We're dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.