National Sales Director
If you are looking to lead a highly visible, high performing Sales team, this is your next step.
The National Transplant Sales Director is responsible for leading the HCST and SOT Sales teams. These brands are responsible for a significant portion of Gen Med future growth. The brands will contribute >$1B in Sales in 2024. Both brands execute with high performance standards and have continuously exceeded their forecasts. We aspire to operate with a positive, motivational culture. This leader will be accountable for driving performance a continuously motivating our teams to strive to be their best.
- Set and achieve brand sales goals
- Establish and monitor KPIs that drive performance
- Coach teams to high performance
- Develop cross-functional and Sales governance and provide performance updates
- High level of KOL engagement
- Drive a winning culture with high performance standards
- Recommend strategies and tactics to improve performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years in sales/sales leadership roles and/or other commercial leadership (e.g., marketing, market access)
- Experience participating and/or leading sales matrix teams inclusive of reimbursement, access support, and Medical
- Demonstrated ability to translate marketing strategy into field sales execution
- Strong analytics and strategic planning aptitude
- Executive communication skills, ability to communicate to audiences of varied sizes and levels, both US and global
- Sanofi US is only considering candidates who are currently legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Experience in the therapeutic areas of hematology, oncology, solid organ transplantation or HCST
- Experience in account based commercial approach
- Experience in launching new sales teams
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
This leader will have a minimum of 3 direct reports - 1 SOT National Director and 2 HCST Regional Directors.
Up to 80% travel
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.