National Sales Coordinator
The National Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day administration related to pre and post-sale activities for National Accounts. This role will support a National Sales team to ensure timely delivery and execution of the sales process. The National Sales Coordinator must possess strong communication and organization skills and a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with the Sales team to create and compile media plans per client RFP’s
- Administer the contract process from creation to execution for assigned direct clients or agencies
- Enter contract terms and supporting information into CMS
- Create and process any related forms
- Track materials and deliver proof of performance reports to clients and respond to client inquires.
- Facilitate daily communication between account teams, creatives, and inventory managers to help fulfill client requests
- Liaise with sales, billing and the collection teams to assist with the billing process.
- Place and track production orders
- Establish a good working relationship with clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, finance, and operations teams
- Think creatively while juggling several projects and ideas at once.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytic capabilities and interest in advertising, marketing and sales.
- Self-motivated with 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Course of study in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or similar a plus.
The salary range for this role is $24-$27/per hour. Compensation is determined during our interview process by assessing a candidate’s experience and skills relative to internal peers and market benchmarks evaluated for the scope and responsibilities of the position. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.