National Manager, Commercial Finance
BMW GroupToronto, Canada13 days ago
Reporting to the Director, Sales & Marketing, the National Manager, Commercial Finance is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of the Commercial Finance strategy for BMW Group Financial Services Canada. Responsibilities include the achievement of volume and margin targets by employing a sound, data driven approach.
- Provide recommendations and analysis for new business opportunities.
- Determine Canadian automotive financing needs in the development of new retailer products and services, in line with international strategies.
- Solicit and capture CF business opportunities with retailers.
- Oversee and manage all phases of the CF business pipeline.
- Structure and price all CF transactions in accordance with Group and Local Risk Guidelines.
- Manage the CF review process and ensure all credit reviews are current. Present SF2-CA reviews to Local Credit Committee.
- Provide edits and comments on all Canadian CF credit reviews underwritten by Credit Analysts in the Regional Services Center prior to Credit Review Process. Ensure that all credit reviews best represent the objectives of the Canadian Market balanced by adherence to underwriting guidelines.
- Steer the resolution of daily CF issues related to floorplan limits, floorplan audits, loan administration, etc. Engage the field in the resolution of those topics whenever possible.
- This individual should possess the vision to generate a growing and profitable business line and the ability to establish an actionable plan to achieve that vision.
Qualifications and ExperienceUniversity degree in Business
- 7+ year work experience in related field; 3+ years management experience
- Thorough knowledge of the Retailer network and experience building strong relationships with senior executives at the dealerships
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with experience in dealing with customers and retailers and an ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with Tableau would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to drive the business with a “data-centric” approach to the business
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.