National Education Executive
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are fast and passionate.
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
We are seeking a talented, and dynamic training and events expert to be 100% focused on our growing Skincare business in the Specialty Multi and Luxury Channels. This role is pivotal in ensuring the success of skin expansion and growth for Coty. This person would be devoted to Orveda and philosophy and would act as the “face” of the brand to our field team, retailers, and consumers. This person would be responsible for educating and leading instore events.
This role reports to the Director of Skincare, Niche Fragrances, Digital Learning and Social Selling. This person will have strong collaboration with the Regional Education Executives in both the Specialty Multi and Luxury Channels, as well as the instore Field Sales Team and Education Executives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Director of Skincare, Regional Education Executives and Sales teams to create compelling and effective trainings, and training materials for philosophy and Orveda brands
- Conducting retailer specific trainings to drive sales and elevate knowledge and skills
- Developing Sales and Education Executives, Coordinators and Brand Ambassadors
- Ensuring full product knowledge, selling ceremony adaption and clientele building
- Supporting Director in planning and executing all aspects of training seminars
- Supporting in store events and sell through teams to achieve retail sales goals
We’d love to see candidates who are:
A Skincare Expert: The National Education Executive (NEE) embodies the values of the Brands
- Demonstrate excellent client experience by directly interacting with clients on brand messaging, product education, and fulfilling consumer needs
- Provide ongoing brand training to create brand ambassadors and drive greater client engagement.
- Attend Education Seminars and Sales meetings as required
- Bring a level of professionalism and energy to the events- engaging and inspiring the counter staff and clients
An Experience Creator: The NEE creates a unique and personal One-to-one client experience in-store, and teaches and empowers the Beauty Advisors to do the same
- Lead events in key stores across the designated region providing clients with the ultimate luxury experience through elevated client discovery and makeup application in multiple formats: One-to-One , Personal Appointments, Consultation Style events, Master Class Format
- Pre-event education focus/preparation from product knowledge, selling skills and facial techniques
- Develop influential relationships with staff and Retail Partners to inspire and motivate the team to achieve sales objectives
- Provides feedback to Retail manager, Marketing and Education Director on new ways to elevate the in store experience, client recruitment and retention and overall service skills of our Beauty Advisor
- Provide Global Education with competitive feedback on selling techniques and elevated standards based on point of sale experience to enhance the education curriculum and ensure US fit for use
Learning Coach: The NEE is an skincare authority
- Supports Orveda and phiosophy Education directives by coaching and developing Beauty Advisor, Retail Managers, and Freelancers at the point of sale
- Participate and support Education Executives for the skincare portions during classroom onboarding & Seasonal Education meetings
- Identify and communicate effective training initiatives, training needs, staff performance, and morale with Sales and Education teams, and bridge those gaps through In-store support
- Develop and execute in-Store learning activities to support core training priorities with-in the store environment
- Focus on service & facial skill development through technical and service based education
- Encourage adoption of continuing education through e-learning app: We Live Beauty
- Leading the Skincare seminars to help nurture and elevate the BA community
- Fostering an environment that encourages the open exchange of ideas and inspires those on the point of sale
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Aesthetician License (required)
- Minimum 5 years of in store-experience with Sales or Education background
- Luxury Beauty Experience in both installation and open sell environments
- Skincare Category Expertise- Top products, players and ingredients
- 80% Travel Required
- Willingness to perform facials at counter, in spa rooms and during events
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Confidence in public speaking
- Possesses strong and effective communication skills to present with authority the latest products and trends
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills & proven sales success
- Superb motivational skills
- Ability to manage and be accountable for schedule, budget & travel
- Flexibility with scheduling requirements
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, experience working in fast paced retail environment
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contactcotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click here to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Base Salary Range: $95,000.00-$105,000.00 + bonus
Salary dependent on many factors.