National Account Manager
SweetWater brewery has been makin’ tasty brews in the heart of the south since 1997. What started as a pipe dream of two college buddies has turned into a dream job full of great adventures and lip-smackin’ beers. What would you expect from a couple of boys with more of a hankering for beers than for books.
At SweetWater we like to say we’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time. It’s not just something that we say though, it’s how we live.
SweetWater Brewing Company is seeking a personable, reliable and driven lover of the good life, who embraces our 420-lifestyle. If you are a self-starter who knows how to work and play hard, and you have an unwavering passion for independent, craft beer; grab your kayak and hop in the river with us!
You will have the time of your life sharing our delicious SweetWater brews with like-minded, adventurous types. Hard chargers with an entrepreneurial spirit who approach business, music and all aspects of life with the same vigor are welcome. Those who can go deep, but are unable to answer the bell every morning need not apply.
- Establish and sustain working relationships with Buyers and other key decision makers in the defined geography assigned accounts in the Off and On-Premise channels to drive SweetWater growth.
- Establish and sustain working relationships with Wholesaler Key Account Managers to drive execution and optimize SweetWater growth opportunities.
- Track, measure and communicate program execution with distributors and SweetWater sales team.
- Create presentations to achieve goals that focus on insight, dollar growth, and supports SweetWater initiatives and drive customer strategies.
- Identifies, evaluates, secures and executes sales opportunities by utilizing sales tools (IRI, VIP, KARMA)
- Analyze all internal and syndicated data on accounts to identify opportunities to improve SweetWater business. Make recommendations for new products/programs/etc. based on analysis of account needs and market trends.
- Determine opportunities through 360 degree understanding of marketplace and create plan to drive growth
- Deliver SweetWater brand strategies to assigned accounts and distributors in advance of reset windows and increase SweetWater shelf presence for priority Sku’s.
- Secure strategically timed ads, TPR’s, and core marketing initiative programs in assigned accounts.
- Communicate Reset Adds, Grocery Ads, TPRs, and programs internally in the SweetWater Sales organization and externally throughout our distributor network
- Complete H1 & H2 goals and objectives to align with SWB total company goals
- Manages the communication of expectations and timelines among the customer and distribution partners including product release schedules, volume forecasts, pricing, distribution targets, and support materials.
- Lead the SweetWater Sales Team in assisting buyer calls in tier two chain accounts, providing focus on market analysis, performance, and profitability of SweetWater packages
- Facilitate providing chain information for the annual business planning cycle
- Additional responsibilities may be identified on an ongoing basis- This should be removed
- Manage and operate within assigned expense budget
- 3+ year HQ chain selling experience in beverage industry
- Experience with analyzing syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen)
- VIP/KARMA Notes or similar data collection tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to travel on an “as needed” basis and could be up to 50% of the time
- Physical: Required to lift 35 lb. Cases, and 165 lb. kegs and various point-of-sales boxes on a periodic basis.
Tilray/SweetWater welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray/SweetWater does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.