Motion Design Intern
Do well by doing good.
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace for solar and other clean energy technologies. We strive to make the experience of going solar as easy as booking a flight online. We are looking for passionate, collaborative, authentic individuals to join our team in making renewable energy options more accessible to consumers.
To learn more about our company and our team visit: www.energysage.com/about-us/team
Motion Design Internship
We are seeking a design intern to join our growth-oriented, talented team. You will use your motion design skills to create 2D animations, motion graphics, audio, and sound effects to support the EnergySage brand and consumer-focused strategy. We are looking for someone who is adaptable, self-motivated, organized, and can work both on their own and in a team. This position is highly collaborative and will work with other designers, and cross functionally with teams including Product, Marketing, and Engineering to help EnergySage provide our users with unique, compelling, and beautiful experiences across the board.
What you'll do:
- Identify and create stunning animations for the company website, blog, emails, and social media posts that appropriately convey content visually
- Create storyboards within the EnergySage branding framework
- Create 2D animations and motion graphics, audio, and sound effects
- Design title slides and thumbnail images
- Potential for some field production, video shooting, and editing.
- Support the design team in producing interactive prototypes of their wireframes and other digital assets on an as needed basis
- Join in and enhance our culture of deep empathy, curiosity, and passion for creating
What we look for:
- Undergraduate having completed at least two academic years towards a design degree or related field or graduate students pursuing a design degree or related field
- Knowledge of typography, layout practices, color theory, and digital illustration
- Proficiency in Adobe (After Effects, Premiere, & Illustrator)
- Positive outlook and can-do attitude
We are EnergySage.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job - but we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that the most successful teams actively and authentically engage individuals with varied experiences and skill sets.
EnergySage is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants from a broad range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.