Mobile App Developer
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled iOS developer to serve as a member of the software development team and help us to build the next generation of our mobile applications. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and perform well working in a dynamic environment.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Create and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Cover your code with unit tests to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs and improve application performance.
- Explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years' experience of working on a iOS Developer position
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Good experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
Salary: $60,000-$65,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.