Mitek Sales Support Analyst
West Chester, PA
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Support Analyst, North America Commercial Operations, located in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, or West Chester, PA. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services, and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, biomaterials, and surgical robotics. Building on the foundational legacy of strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving heath care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Support Regional Managers and Sales Reps in the efficient and effective management of Mitek field inventory to best support the Field Selling Organization (FSO) and meet our US Business Plan requirements.
- Analyze inventory data to identify opportunities to reduce excess and burn off short-dated inventory prior to expiration in order to minimize scrap.
- Leverage Power BI dashboards in the Mitek Field Tool to recognize trends and utilize data visualization to communicate strategies to the FSO.
- Support the transition from the Bridgewater DC to Mooresville through collaboration with key project stakeholders, communication with the FSO, and connection with change champions especially as it relates to Mitek Field Inventory Returns, which includes trunk and customer consignment.
- Work closely with regional managers to provide key insights into their business as it relates to inventory utilization, expiry risk, backorder management, and performance to inventory targets.
- Develop materials and conduct sales rep training to support the understanding and adoption of best practices of inventory management and the knowledge of the internal processes that support them.
- Create Reports for the FSO to provide visibility to inventory data and support their efforts to manage inventory effectively.
- Provide backorder support to the FSO by highlighting the best reallocation opportunities through analysis of regional and territory inventory vs. prior trunk and customer sales history of impacted products.
- Look for creative solutions to improve inefficient processes
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 4 years business experience in logistics, manufacturing, operations, field, or inventory management, and/or related experience
- Ability to influence and develop interdependent partnering which results in meeting departmental goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills used in business reporting
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with process improvement
- MBA and/or APICS certification
- Advanced experience in Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and Alteryx
- Experience working in a medical device field office or in a field sales business capacity is a plus. (recommended)
- Experience with field inventory management strongly preferred.
- Ability to apply knowledge of MRP systems to analyze product launches and inventory levels recommended.
- SAP experience recommended
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $72,000 to $129,000. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.