Microbiology Analyst I
Environmental monitoring in controlled environments:
- Non-viable particulate monitoring
- Active viable air monitoring
- Personnel monitoring
- Surface sampling
- Passive air monitoring
- Equipment monitoring:
- Ensure equipment is in proper working conditions
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained/calibrated
- Assist with routine laboratory testing
- Plate reads and incubations
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing
- Complete all documentation according to written Standard Operating Procedures in accordance to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
Top Skills Details:
- Biology,Gmp,Environmental monitoring,Aseptic technique,Laboratory,Microbiology,Bioburden,Quality control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a science or relevant field required
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience or equivalent experience.
- Environmental monitoring or within the biopharmaceutical industry experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.