The M&A Integration Manager ensures the successful execution of our corporate transactions to meet our our goals. This position is important for successful M&A endeavors, covering global regions and all lines of business. Reporting to our Senior Director of Corporate Strategy, you'll collaborate with core operational teams to define integration steps, understand partner needs, create project timelines, and oversee tasks until completion.
We're looking for an independent, analytical, and people-oriented problem-solver who excels in handling ambiguous tasks. Your responsibilities will vary by project.
- You'll create detailed roadmaps for the tactical integration steps needed to achieve each transaction's broader strategic goals
- You'll collaborate with several teams (Corporate Development, Finance, Legal, People, IT / InfoSec, and Operations) to grasp deal-specific requirements and limitations
- You'll keep a close eye on project progress, including workstream owners, deliverables, deadlines, next steps, and cross-dependencies
- You'll provide clear updates to executive leadership about integration progress, timelines, and status
- You'll identify areas of entanglements and transition services needed
- You'll support Corporate Strategy / Corporate Development in forecasting M&A integration costs, and tracking actual vs. forecast variances
- You'll contribute to the ongoing improvement of the M&A process, including comprehensive documentation of integration tasks and lessons learned
We get excited about candidates, like you, because...
- 8+ years of experience in M&A Integration, management consulting, corporate development, or similar roles
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required; MBA is preferred but not mandatory
- You have demonstrated expertise in applying structured organizational thoughtfulness to complex projects
- You have experience persistently guiding large collaboration teams towards clear action items and accountability
- You have tangible experience in project management, process improvement, or implementing financial applications
About the Team
Within the Finance team, our dynamic group includes Accounting, FP&A, Royalties, Data Insights, Procurement, and Strategy. You will help shape decisions across multiple departments when participating in M&A activities across our global enterprises. Our portfolio extends across SVOD/AVOD services, eCommerce, video games, theatrical releases, consumer products, publishing, live events, and more. Together, we consistently assess and pursue high-impact opportunities that create ongoing transformation and progress within Crunchyroll.
Why you will love working at Crunchyroll
In addition to getting to work with fun, passionate and inspired colleagues, you will also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Receive a great compensation package including salary plus performance bonus earning potential, paid annually.
- Flexible time off policies allowing you to take the time you need to be your whole self.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health Saving Account HSA program
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan, with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- Support program for new parents
- Pet insurance and some of our offices are pet friendly!
The Pay Range for this position is listed. Actual pay will vary based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Crunchyroll’s Total Rewards offerings for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, employer matched retirement savings, time-off programs, and progressive health benefits and perks.
Pay Transparency - Culver City, CA
We want to be everything for someone rather than something for everyone and we do this by living and modeling our values in all that we do. We value
- Courage. We believe that when we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity. We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service. We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen. We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our mission of helping people belong reflects our commitment to diversity & inclusion. It's just the way we do business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our Hiring FAQs: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040471712-Crunchyroll-Hiring-FAQs
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com email account.