The Merchandise Assistant is responsible for supporting the daily functions of the Retail Development and Buying Team. Provide the team with analytical, project and administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry for orders and ticket files.
- Assist with tracking orders from order to delivery.
- Manage sample process and follow up with vendors.
- Log and maintain electronic photo log of samples.
- Maintain sample room- keep room organized, purge and ship items as necessary.
- Assist with pulling, organizing and reviewing data and reports for orders, forecasts, and review.
- Respond to routine inquires (internal and external) regarding orders and product needs as directed.
- Investigate past due invoices and provide back up as needed.
- Prepare weekly reports and spreadsheets to support the buying team.
- Communicate collection launches and performance updates to parks regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently - multi-task, organize, and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word, powerpoint)
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Frequently sitting, using finger movement, walking, standing, speaking clearly and hearing conversation.
- Occasionally stooping, crouching, bending, grasping, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age.