Member Operations Manager
Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re on a mission to help every family leave their legacy with a fast, easy, and secure way to create, manage, and distribute their estate plan online. Since 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families plan for their future with a streamlined and intuitive approach that makes estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible. We’re backed by leading names in venture capital including Jackson Square Ventures, Link Ventures, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Halogen Ventures, and more.
Our core value is creating the best experience for families planning and leaving their legacy. Our member experience team within our member success department is on a mission to deliver and ensure that families who navigate through our probate services have the best possible experience through such a difficult time.
We’re looking for someone who's eager and capable of leading and scaling our growing member experience, probate team. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, data-driven, and process-oriented. They will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, influencing, and executing success strategies and processes to deliver strong customer experience results. Additionally, the member experience team manager will partner with internal teammates and stakeholders to improve all aspects of the customer lifecycle with the goal of delivering a world-class experience.
You are a strong, effective, and resolution-driven communicator who can collaborate across all functional areas of the business. You have a proven track record of developing a strong high performing team and influence change throughout process improvement, operational management practices, and innovation. You make decisions based on data, are detail-oriented, flexible, and have the ability to work quickly while maintaining an excellent member experience.
About the Role:
- Drive overall post-sales relationship with assigned cases including activities such as onboarding, training, expansion, and advocacy.
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the member experience, probate team, and drive collaborative developments within our existing processes
- Analyze customer and agent performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired.
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals.
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both Trust & Will members and Trust & Will internal teams.
- 5+ years of leadership and scaling a team, preferably in customer success or account management
- People manager at heart - you love mentoring, leading, and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- Have a passion for winning and consistently seek opportunities to improve performance
- Maintain high standards, drives results, and has a bias for action in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Data-driven with strong experience identifying, baselining, and tracking KPIs
- Experience developing and implementing new tools/strategies, procedures, and standardization
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Our salary range for this position is $85,000-$100,000, in addition to compensation we also include an employee equity package as a component of our offer along with other benefits and perks outlined below.
- Unlimited time off that you are encouraged to use
- Quarterly company-wide breaks (think Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall break)
- Monthly friends & family days
- 4 days/year to volunteer in your community
- Health and Wellness Benefits:
- Fantastic health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous parental leave
- Financial wellness benefits (Certified Financial Planner support, savings options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A formal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- Flexible work schedule + hours
- Family-friendly work environment. We support the complexity of a remote world with the needs of families
- $500 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace winner!
We are a remote-first company, giving our employees the flexibility they need to work in an environment that best suits their needs. Our hiring process is also conducted virtually unless otherwise noted. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA, and our offices are always open for you if you’d like. #LI-Remote
Trust & Will has a commitment to building a healthy, sustainable, and engaging working environment for all employees and is in the process of becoming a B-Corp to continue contributing positively to the world we live in.
We are committed to providing a space where employees can bring their whole selves to work, and recognize that creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment is pivotal to our success. It is through the diversity of thought that the best ideas come about, which leads to the most optimal product and experience for our members.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Trust & Will does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.