MBA Marketing Intern
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture routed in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
This internship experience is located at our headquarters in downtown Chicago. At the beginning of the internship, all interns meet for orientation at our corporate university (First Choice Learning Center) in Milwaukee. Orientation incorporates activities and speakers to learn about the beverage business. Throughout the internship, you will have weekly meetings with your supervisor to discuss performance, goals, and projects. To strengthen our motivated culture, you will receive a formal performance evaluation at the end of your internship. There are also many opportunities to participate in other activities to learn, develop, and have some fun!
This position reports to our marketing managers and Sr. marketing managers and works closely with our various brand teams
- You will participate in a comprehensive project within brand marketing or innovation within our commercial marketing organization:
- Interns should expect to devote a portion of their summer hours to one specific project.
- Identify important consumer and commercial trends within a specified consumer segment; interns will manage their own research on the project topic
- Establish consumer segmentation and account type priority recommendations
- Assess performance in market through quantitative and qualitative information
- Develop understanding of local market dynamics including the three-tier distribution system
- Deliver new or optimized marketing program or new product concept based on your work over the summer
- Upon the close of the summer, interns will present their findings and recommendation period to marketing leadership and their peers
The Other Qualifications:
- You must be 21 years of age or older when the Intern Program begins in June 2024
- You have a Bachelor's degree and current pursuit of MBA / Masters degree in marketing with a target graduation date of Spring 2025
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.