Materials Management Analyst
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense Space and Security (BDS) is seeking an Entry Level Materials Management Analyst to support our team in Mesa, AZ.
- Assists in coordinating on time delivery of simple parts and commodities by following established schedules and procedures.
- Assists with collection and analysis of information from multiple sources to determine accuracy relative to delivery schedules, inventories levels, requirements, etc.
- Assists in posting updates to information systems that distribute materials management information to required recipients.
- Assists in coordinating the flow of materials management related information between and among internal recipients.
- Assists in interpretation of information to identify problems.
- Assists with release of orders to fabrication or assembly organizations to initiate manufacture of products.
- Works under close supervision.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- Two years Supply Chain Experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Two years Materials Management Experience
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. 4 years' related work experience).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
This is a non-union-represented position.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award