Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
Who we're looking for
We're hiring Marketplace Operations (MPO) Specialists! Multiple roles are available. Join our team!
As our Marketplace Operations (MPO) Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing customer purchase orders from Nike’s largest retail accounts from order capture to delivery. You’ll manage and track orders by utilizing various reports to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely delivery of all NIKE products. You’ll communicate with account contacts and Nike internal partners through reports, as well as by phone and email. You’ll develop and maintain positive relationships with account personnel and internal partners such as Finance, Delivery, Logistics, and Operations.
What you will work on
- Respond to routine questions regarding order status and tracking information and work with internal partners including account services management to resolve moderately complex customer issues, such as pricing, delivery status requests, routing, rejections, materials issues, holds, delete deliveries, and stop shipments
- Prioritize, coordinate and process all sales orders throughout the entire process; analyze all purchase orders to ensure accuracy for terms and pricing, delivery information, vendor compliance and dates to reduce vendor chargebacks; execute order changes, track product delivery, order fill rates and resolve routing issues; track shipping and delivery activities; and run, analyze, and interpret order management reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies and processes
- Responsible for learning and maintaining a thorough working knowledge of Nike products, policies, procedures, order processing systems and applicable programs by attending trainings and daily contact with accounts, reps, and various NIKE partners (work cross functionally when possible)
- Prioritize emails, requests, and questions to ensure timely, effective, and efficient responses
- Participate in “on the job” training and mentor new Specialists into the department
- Keep up to date on systems functionality (SAP, Event Manager, Cognos)
- Participate in problem solving activities (data gathering, root cause analysis and potential solutions)
What you bring
- High School diploma
- Excel, SAP, and Cognos experience is preferred
- Minimum of 1year relevant work experience. Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance, or related experience preferred.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and partners to drive a best-in-class customer service
- Ability to work on a constant changing environment. Team spirit where you will be sharing experiences and responsibilities.
ENTRYLEADER: Be Empowered to Grow within Nike and Create the Future
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.