Marketing Web Order Assistant
Bisco IndustriesAnaheim, CA6 days ago
We are experiencing one of the largest growth periods in the history of our company. As a result, we are looking to develop our organization's most valued resource - our people! bisco Industries is seeking a highly motivated individual, who is detail-oriented with strong time management skills, to join our marketing department.
Are you looking to gain experience in e-business marketplace management? We have a great role for you!
Our marketing team is looking for candidates that will gain a broad array of experience across marketing and e-business marketplace platforms. If you’re looking for a fun environment to build your marketing toolbox, this is the right place for you.
The skills you’ll gain:
You will get first-hand experience utilizing and managing our e-business marketplace accounts including Amazon.com. This is an entry-level role, so as you grow you will have the opportunity to receive promotions to Search Marketing, Email Marketing, E-commerce, or Advertising.
- Enter and process all e-business marketplace orders
- Manage bisco e-business marketplace accounts
- Grow product offering on e-business marketplaces
- Assist with any miscellaneous
- Source product with no inventory
- Will work cross-functionally with e-commerce customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field preferred but not required.
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Experience with Amazon marketplace preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- You must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary + monthly bonus program
- Annual salary merit increases
- Competitive PTO (vacation/sick time)
- Paid Holidays, including a ½ day on your birthday!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Provided life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k w/ company match!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program