Marketing & Visual Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Visual and Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
The Visual & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development of the marketing, visual strategy and implementation for all retail brands in PEI. The Visual & Marketing Coordinator supports store visuals, marketing implementation, training, and new store openings. This position requires approximately 40% travel time to stores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the overall Merchandising and Visual direction of the Perry Ellis, Original Penguin and Cubavera brands to help maintain visual standards and ensure the brands are consistently represented across all stores.
- Partner with Buying and Planning teams for the creation and execution of merchandising guidelines for field teams.
- Assist in the creation, roll-out and updates of a Brand Standards manual.
- Assist in the design of seasonal merchandising directives for stores using designated software tools.
- Provide visual guidelines for stores to execute floor sets, eye-catching merchandising displays, and merchandising solutions to improve the customers' shopping experience.
- Partner with internal business partners and third party vendors for the production of visual and merchandising assets to support the business.
- Work closely with our Creative team to request and distribute promotional assets across retail channels.
- Assist in the planning and selection of seasonal looks for marketing photo shoots.
- Partner with Photo Studio, Marketing, and Buying teams to coordinate sample availability for seasonal Marketing photo shoots.
- Assist the Retail team as needed with any special Visual, Merchandising, and Communications projects.
- Communicate key product information that is vital to the successful execution of merchandising guidelines.
- Support store openings as needed (merchandising, planning floor sets, creating marketing assets, etc.).
- Visit stores as needed to merchandise products and assist in the execution of seasonal floor sets.
- Assist in gathering and maintaining visual and marketing data from the store.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Organization: ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, and hold the team accountable and follow- up on all activities within the area.
- Leadership: proven ability to challenge and motivate management and store teams in an atmosphere of mutual respect by supporting PEI core values and providing strong leadership to staff and creating a positive work environment. Displays a positive attitude with regard to the company and company objectives.
- Merchandising: knowledge of visual presentation standards and fashion trends.
- Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to corporate and stores; ability to express and logically articulate point of view while reinforcing company initiatives and values.
- Business Analysis: ability to analyze business trends.
- Market Knowledge: ability to conduct research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior, share information with corporate partners and be able to influence PEI business to stay relevant in the industry with visual and marketing trends.
- Technology: Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Travel: approximately 40% of time traveling to stores.
- 3 years visual and marketing retail experience.
- Experience in specialty retail division.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Ability to travel.