If you are obsessed with marketing, lead generation, campaign creation and marketing operations to achieve lead generation goals, we would love to hear from you.
The Marketing Strategist, together with the isolved network team and a growing Marketing Department, will be responsible for supporting marketing strategies and capabilities to increase lead generation for the isolved network. Reporting to the isolved network Marketing Manager, this role will collaborate with departmental counterparts working to achieve marketing goals using both strategic and tactical planning. You will track and review campaign performance and generate recommendations based on learnings to establish best practices.
The isolved Network is a premier federation of HCM service providers ranging from traditional service bureaus to Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). The isolved Network empowers Network Partners with a single, contemporary, configurable, efficient HCM software platform that enables them to dominate the competition.
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for supporting marketing strategies and capabilities to increase lead generation for the isolved network
- Data entry / management adding essential data to the CRM for more effective marketing campaigns
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Managing posting and distribution of partner communications and resources
- Develop an understanding of our business and partner relationships
- Social media posting and running campaigns
- Strong Copywriting email, ads, blogs, marketing materials, social, sales templates
- Project management
- Communicate campaign objectives and timelines
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the isolved network brand
- Prioritize initiatives to completion with potentially concurrent deadlines
- Measure growth opportunities through a variety of analyses
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for marketing
- Knowledge of traditional, digital, direct, and social marketing
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time and workload across multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytically minded measuring progress toward the team's goals
- Tech-savvy; experience with Outreach, Google Analytics, HubSpot a plus
- Self-motivated professional who can work equally well independently as with a team.
Location: This position will be based in the USA (office or remote) and will require minimal travel.
Duration: This is a full time position.