As a Marketing Specialist, you will partner with business leadership to manage branding, product and/or service promotion, and partner with the business to provide functional expertise. You will participate in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. You will drive customer communications program success in the areas of marketing communications, digital communications & events management.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with marketing and communications professionals to ensure that marketing communications and branding are aligned with Baker Hughes branding, communications guidelines, and policies.
- Coordinating global trade show schedule with communications and arranging for exhibiting and/or attendance for staff. Working with the Baker Hughes team to ensure lead generation tactics are in place.
- Using campaign and lead data to drive sales engagement and business learning. Glean insights from plan and actual campaign data and drive improvement in the execution process and tactic selection
- Developing effective marketing content based on stakeholder inputs, including print, digital and social media content for global external communications, websites, trade magazine articles, product launches, tradeshows, conferences, and seminars.
- Reviewing and helping to create presentations, conference papers, and white papers with a focus on adherence to corporate branding and legal guidelines.
- Directing and managing marketing communications-related functions, e.g. photography, signage, special events, award submissions, project updates, and brand awareness and adherence.
- Making marketing purchases for event giveaways, branded shirts, and collateral. Followed by billing and invoice management.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Communications).
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have efficient interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to influence others and lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Have effective problem-identification and solution skills
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources
- Dependent Care
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.