We are looking for a strategic marketer with a strong attention to detail. Our next superstar will be a natural collaborator, eager to lend a hand, and share an idea. Excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers, graphic design wizards, and strategic thinkers will find an environment that supports thoughtful work and professional growth.
What You Will Do
- Work with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other thought leadership collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Collaborate with project partners on large-scale and design-build public pursuits
- Participate and lead pursuit strategy and planning
- Develop new materials as needed to support business development activities, with a critical emphasis on graphic design capabilities
- Perform multiple marketing efforts against deadlines
- Learn and understand Gensler’s portfolio of work, practice areas, and capabilities
- Maintain marketing collateral, resources, and information systems
- Work closely with other marketing team members to complete special projects and elevate the quality of our efforts
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing position with a design or professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and impactful graphic design skills, including creating effective presentations and marketing collateral
- Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator
- Strong organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment
- Mastery of InDesign is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. The cover letter should address the key characteristics highlighted in the position description and should communicate the reasons why your skillset and background are ideal for this role.
**The base salary will be estimated between $75,000 - $95,000 plus bonuses and benefits and contingent on relevant experience.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities. Our annual base salary range has been established based on local markets.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.