Marketing Solutions Lead
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
In this new era where gaming is mainstream entertainment, Gaming companies have an opportunity to reach and engage a broad audience, and creatively engage with communities to drive impact. With the newly formed Global Gaming Business Marketing team, we have the opportunity to establish how TikTok has become the new Portal to Play. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the team that is showcasing how leading publishers can launch games as culturally-relevant entertainment properties and get broader entertainment audiences to discover, play and further engage with their games.
We are looking for a Marketing Solutions Lead to join our team and help us drive growth for our Growth Gaming subvertical. As the Marketing solutions lead for our Global Gaming - Growth (mid-market) business, you will be responsible for building and deploying marketing strategies that target gaming developer clients in our Growth Gaming business. You will also be responsible for developing materials to help Growth Gaming Clients understand how TikTok can help their games scale and grow by leveraging the platform to drive business impact.
- Shape the narrative, marketing strategy and develop plans and materials that target clients in our Growth Gaming business to help clients achieve their business goals on TikTok.
- Seamlessly partner with Global Business Solutions (GBS), PSO (product org) and cross functional partner teams to understand the mid market GG business at a deep level and use that understanding to inform and elevate Marketing efforts and ROI
- Develop educational materials to help growth gaming clients understand how TikTok can help their games scale and grow by leveraging TikTok's platform
- Create internal and/or external facing marketing materials, in collaboration with cross-functional teams, that address the unique challenges and needs of growth gaming clients, such as playbooks, webinar presentations, sizzles/videos, one sheets, and research-based collateral
- Create strategic viewpoints and translate them into effective, innovative narratives (such as presentations, one sheets, research-based collateral) for growth gaming clients
- Develop CRM/other amplification strategy for B2B messaging to the mid-market clients at scale, working closely with our Marketing Communications team to determine channels, positioning, messaging that will bring the biggest impact
- Lead the B2B pipeline of business leads, research and marketing needs for the mid-market gaming industry.
- Collaborate with Marketing Science to identify top trends and insights that bolster TikTok's positioning for gaming growth brands at scale.
- Develop a strategic rationale for the annual pipeline of marketing releases for the growth gaming industry.
- Act as a strategic partner to the gaming industry sales leadership and prioritize needs while gaining cross-functional alignment for gaming marketing deliverables within internal stakeholders.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members.
- Partner with other gaming marketing solutions team members to share and reapply work globally
- 7-8+ years of experience in a relevant marketing role, preferably in the gaming and/or advertising industry, experience working in a global team a plus
- Ability to operate and lead others indirectly and directly, as a player and coach
- Strong digital marketing and technical product understanding critical
- Demonstrated experience in developing, executing innovative strategies that have driven quantifiable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create polished, persuasive presentation materials for both internal and external audiences
- Self-starter with a track record of working effectively with sales and other cross functional teams.
- High degree of proficiency in project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Understanding of key marketing impact metrics and experience with data tracking and analysis
- Natural collaborator, with ability to accommodate competing ideas and priorities; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Passion for TikTok and Gaming
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
For Pay Transparency - Compensation Description (annually
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $120000 - $160000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.