Marketing Services Manager
In the role of Marketing Services Manager working in Denver, Colorado you will be part of the Marketing team. You will have overall management responsibility for all Marketing Services related functions which include the Sign Shop, POS Warehouse, and Sign Repair. This responsibility includes leading all planning efforts for the Marketing Services Team and working with each group to drive performance and productivity within these functions while providing leadership, coaching and development for their team.
This position reports to the Marketing Director.
Marketing Services Management & Planning (20%)
- Accountable for leading the marketing services team to high levels of productivity and engagement.
- Ensures team structure and support balances the needs of CDC and our customers while driving efficiency and productivity.
- Lead the annual planning process for the Marketing Services Team.
- Identify capital expense needs and make recommendations to Director of Marketing annually.
- Identify and submit operating expense needs for two assigned cost centers annually, to include service agreements on equipment.
- Manage annual budgets in excess of $500,000 to plan, delivering reserves as directed.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the POS Warehouse Supervisor as it relates to day to day management of the POS Warehouse and Sign Repair Shop.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of security for valuable Marketing Materials
Sign Shop Operations and Management (40%)
- Maintain a clean and organized environment at all times with a safety first mentality, abiding by all EHS standards and requirements.
- Oversee the design, printing and finishing of signage requested by the sales force, marketing team and suppliers and ensure proper scheduling and delegation to efficiently meet key deadlines.
- Optimize processes and policies for sign requests, standard vs. custom, substrate offerings, turnaround times, etc.
- Provide design and print support as needed to ensure proper job completion
- Drive awareness of and compliance to Colorado liquors laws, identify issues and offer ideas to solve for improper/illegal/irresponsible sign requests.
- Oversee upkeep & maintenance of shop equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for the ordering of inks, paper, and other supplies/materials for sign shop.
- Establish/maintain quality goals and ensure effective communication of job status with customers.
- Ensure brand templates, artwork, and standards are regularly maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy and timeliness of monthly reporting material usage and sign costs.
- Ensure sign and design trackers are being maintained and updated in a timely fashion.
- Stay abreast of printing trends, equipment, materials, etc. by researching trends and attending trainings/tradeshows when applicable.
Programming, Event, and Activation Support (15%)
- Lead and direct the design efforts around major local initiatives as briefed by Director of Marketing, Brand Managers, suppliers, or other key contacts.
- Support signage and POS needs for key programs, events, and sponsorships, to include designing, printing, sorting, and staging as needed.
- Support key brand and retail initiatives, providing custom signage solutions where appropriate.
- Ensure proper rotation of time relevant POS and Signage
Performance & Talent Management (15%)
- Ensure CDC’s Marketing Services Team is staffed at appropriate levels to properly support our company needs.
- Identify and implement ongoing training and development plans for the Marketing Services Team to ensure ongoing skills development.
- Utilize Performance Management tools and processes to coach and develop employees to perform at optimal levels.
- Complete Personal Development Plans to support the growth of team members.
- Conduct regular 1x1s to drive open communication around results versus goals as well as key opportunity and growth areas.
Miscellaneous Responsibilities (10%)
- Design and print operational signage to support key company and/or departmental needs, ensuring proper billing to the appropriate department.
- Lead design and/or printing efforts for key company and employee relations initiatives (logo design, recognition, company events, etc.).
- Support POS Warehouse with Central Receiving and building deliveries as needed.
The Other Qualifications:
- Education: BS / BA from a four-year college or university, a degree in printing, graphics design, or related preferred
- 3-4 Years Printing/Design Related Experience required and/or three to five years Management experience in a Sign Shop or Marketing Services related position.
- Understanding of Warehouse logistics and management preferred
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Understanding of the 3-tier system and the Colorado Liquor Laws strongly preferred.
- High level of ethics and personal accountability
- Prompt and clear verbal and written communication skills are required
- Highly organized and effectively able to prioritize, multi-task, and delegate work
- High level of ethics and personal accountability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience using one of more of the following required: Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, Omega Graphics, and Production House.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 10
Job Posting Salary Range: (Colorado) $74,000 - $106,400
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.