At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Virtual and in-person events are critical to supporting the exponential growth of Exelon Clearsight. The Marketing Events Analyst is responsible for the success of all virtual and in-person events and for developing deep relationships with external event teams and with our sales team. Primary responsibilities include effective project management of regional and national events, strategic positioning of our sales and leadership team for speaking engagements and conference presentations, procurement and distribution of all brand assets, presentation creation and support, and successful execution of Marketing & Communications strategic initiatives. The role is currently fully remote but will require travel when we are cleared for in-person events.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Manage company’s virtual events strategy
- Build key relationships with sales (BDMs) and line of business (LOB) managers
- Understand key value areas for customer growth and the right virtual events (1-to-1 demos, small webinars, larger events) and build strategy
- Lead process to determine digital platforms and execute virtual event strategy
- Help to build and maintain all presentations, maintaining brand standards
- Get necessary approvals for all presentations from all appropriate channels (management, corporate communications, legal)
Manage in-person events
- Quickly develop deep relationships with major conference contacts and understand the value to our company’s growth
- Project manage in-person events, including maintaining an ongoing calendar of events, working with each event chairperson to register individuals, confirm booth and marketing assets, support finalizing all presentation materials, support sales by managing all logistics, including booth and marketing assets, and being present for events when it’s safe to travel
- Work with key event contacts to promote brand during event
- Effectively position sales individuals at events and manage speaking events or smaller experience moments
- Support sales with regional events
Support manager in leading company’s marketing strategy
- Work with Marketing & Communications manager to develop effective strategy, including developing and executing lead generation and lead nurturing assets
Reconcile and help to manage budget on a regular basis with manager
Uphold brand standards and be our brand advocate across the company
Lead or provide support to business unit’s diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, new media or business
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven, excellent experience in project and agency management
- Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress
- Event management experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Brand experience
- Portfolio that shows strong design and aesthetics
- Ability to quickly understand problems/ desires and to create creative solutions
- Demonstrated, excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Portfolio demonstrates successful events
- Strong experience in virtual event building and in building successful b2b strategies
- Proficiency in HubSpot marketing automation
- Experience in drones, energy, technology, or in agency
- Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor