Marketing Programs Manager
We're looking for driven individuals to join our growing sales team! If you’re an experienced sales professional interested in driving new business while managing a growing territory, this opportunity may be for you. We’re a team that puts a focus on collaboration, diverse experiences, and going out and ‘earning it’ every day. There is a reason so many of our team members have been here for years — this is a great place to work. We're looking for team members who like to work hard and have fun.
Day-to-day would include
- Building long term partnerships with companies/organizations in your territory by actively prospecting, developing and closing clients deals
- Thinking creatively to design and pitch marketing solutions that solve client problems and help them achieve their goals
- Driving business from a new and existing account base
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Daily cadence and usage of sales enablement technology (Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Slack)
- Scheduling and conducting meetings with businesses in your territory
- 3+ years minimum sales experience in B2B environments, in a solution-sales / media-related environment
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Ability to prospect, identify, pursue, and close new revenue opportunities
- Strong sales and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), and web-based meeting applications (e.g. Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience in digital marketing/media sales is a strong advantage
- Open vacation and sick day policy- We don't believe in counting days – just get your work done and take time off when needed
- Healthcare coverage- We help cover employee health insurance (including FSA and HRA), long-term disability and dental, vision, pet and life insurance
- Retirement plans- Choose how conservative or aggressive you want to be with your funds. 401(k) matching
- Casual dress environment- Comfortable, yet professional
The salary range for this role is $50,000 - $175,000 based on experience.
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. Industry Dive strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.