Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting product marketing efforts at Lead Home Solutions through strategic marketing and operations analysis through strategic report analysis and ad-hoc report creation. The ideal candidate for this position has experience pulling data from multiple sources and systems, organizing it into a salient format, and identifying solutions. This person will have a strong grasp of Business Intelligence (BI) data visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI or Domo and is passionate about all things data. This position will repot to and work closely with the Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and analyze reports for the purpose of making product and market decisions for the new business verticals – Leaf Home Safety Solutions, Leaf Home Water Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancements.
- Communicate and collaborate with members at all levels across the organization, including marketing, sourcing, product engineering, sales and service.
- Through product performance analysis, make strategic and tactical recommendations within the areas of product configurations, product mix, stocking levels, price guidance, segmentation, rationalization, quality improvements, and forecasts.
- Assist with market and competitive research and analysis to determine viability and lead messages of products in proposed market openings.
- Work closely with the sourcing, product development, and IT teams to help oversee reporting automation and integration tasks – representing the needs of product marketing for item set-up and reporting.
- Assist with preparing reports and presentations for various meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a quantitative and/or business fields such as marketing, mathematics, economics, finance, computer science, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 3+ years of relevant data analysis and or marketing experience.
- Highly proficient in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools such as Tableau, Power BI and or Domo.
- Strong research, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills required (taking concepts and ideas and translating them into solutions).
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not tomorrow” mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Intermediate Google Analytics experience.
- Understanding of operational KPI's including backlog.
- Savvy in tech language to act as the liaison for developers.
- 1+ years Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing (Google Optimize a plus).
- Less than 10% domestic travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home? Leaf Home has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
Leaf Home Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit www.leafhomesolutions.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).