Marketing Operations Manager
We're looking for an analytically minded self-starter, who can think strategically and act tactically. As part of the overall marketing team, you will report to the Director of User Acquisition and drive effectiveness and efficiency in a growing team through process, technology, automation and best practices.
- Establish Process and Governance for Business Systems - Lead business systems design and Create and enforce scalable processes for tracking, collecting, and connecting data for marketing analysis across our B2C and University Partnerships verticals.
- Lead Business Systems Integration - Design how our business systems (ex., Hubspot, Marketo, Heap, Google Analytics) work together and are set up / administered to meet business needs and ensure the integrity of systems and tracking through all stages of the funnel and troubleshoot outages
- Own Lead Attribution Tracking - Implement and enforce processes around lead management and attribution (ex., UTM schema/internal link attribution).
- Optimize Marketing -> Sales Flows - Work with sales ops leadership to define the sales-marketing flows for leads and the marketing needs of advertisers / partners.
- Advanced Marketing Automation - Create and execute on complex workflows to ensure optimized delivery of campaigns and initiatives.
- Marketing Database Management - Audit and maintain overall marketing database health, create advanced segments & smartlists.
- Data-Driven Analysis - Define, analyze, and track critical marketing program performance, including campaign ROI analysis, data visualization, and insights for email analytics, paid search/paid social analytics and partnerships.
- Are passionate about Marketing Operations and are results-driven. You find joy in helping crush growing targets, and empowering them with the tools, processes, and incentives.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations (can be generalist or go-to-market roles)
- Are systems-native: You have experience with our current toolstack (Impact, Rakuten, Hubspot, Marketo, Zapier, Looker, Heap, Google Analytics) and experience implementing new tools.
- Are quick to grasp new processes and procedures: Understand their implications for different users, and can confidently enforce adherence to those policies
- Are a leader: You lead by influence, and can draw on multiple examples of driving performance to unblock and empower Marketing, Sales, and other XF partners.
- Love to solve puzzles and launch solutions. Triaging idiosyncratic escalations are second nature to you. You live “outside of the box” and see around corners.
- Get joy out of collaboration: You’re excited about cultivating professional alliances, rallying teams, and driving multivariate projects that touch all parts of the company.
- Are a quantitative + strategic thinker who is comfortable using data to see trends, measure results, and inform decisions. You not only ask the “what” but the “so what” (why does this matter) and “what’s next.”
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow
- Bonus points if you have… Experience within a startup company (or even edtech!)