Marketing Operations Manager
ModSquad provides CX services for companies in markets all over the world, from Fortune 500s to startups. We are searching for a leading-edge Marketing Operations and Lifecycle Manager with deep Hubspot experience to join our team. Does setting up processes and analytics to nurture marketing leads excite you? If so, read on!
This critical role supports the Marketing and Sales teams in all activities that generate and nurture our sales pipeline, ultimately driving revenue. The successful candidate will be a highly organized B2B digital marketing pro, with analytic expertise, who can document, set up, execute and measure marketing campaigns through lifecycle management to exceed marketing KPI goals (driving Marketing Engaged Leads and turning them into MQLs, SQLs, etc). We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of urgency, is data-driven, and has a strong bias towards results. A go-getter who takes the initiative.
This is a work from home/remote full-time position and reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Bring qualified leads into the sales funnel owning marketing operations and lifecycle marketing to ensure all touchpoints and activities are being captured in our CRM and Marketing Automation systems (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Create nurture programs to move leads down the funnel to a sales-ready state in a data-driven manner as well as regular marketing emails to our database of prospects and customers
- Constantly convert and measure the performance of the lead funnel engine through lead scoring, nurturing and marketing automation best practices
- Work closely with the Sales team to enact programs that achieve revenue goals like the development and implementation of account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Forecast for qualified leads, reports of campaign performance, cohort analysis to determine trends by business line, service category and industry vertical
- Manage the database to clean leads and keep database queues and information up to date
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across marketing stages of the funnel
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new marketing channels/tools to keep our martech stack powerful and efficient
What’s in it for you:
- Work with an extremely talented team of colleagues serving a highly visible group of clients
- A company culture that values exceptional performance and people skills
- Being part of an award-winning growth company scaling across the globe
- The flexibility of working from home with competitive salary plus benefits
What are we looking for:
- A Hubspot expert
- Has top notch skills and track record
- Is passionate about driving results
- Creative and analytical
- Loves being a part of a team
- Cares about the details, very reliable, and friendly
- Is a tech ninja and enjoys multitasking
- Obsessed with data and process improvement
- 7+ years marketing experience in B2B marketing operations planning and programs targeting a range of clients, including large enterprises
- Excellent analytical skills, creating reports, dashboards and analyses that help the team make data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns with a demonstrable impact on revenue
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and sales process
- Experience with both inbound and outbound marketing programs, including account-based marketing
- Expertise in database management, marketing automation and lead nurturing/scoring
- Experience in marketing analytics including sales funnel forecasting
- Deep experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Semrush, and proficiency with Google Ads
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Individual base pay or rate depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Although we have opportunities across the globe, this advertisement excludes individuals residing in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington at this time.