We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help scale our marketing strategy. As a member of the revenue operations team, you will work closely with marketing to drive operational initiatives forward, streamline processes, report on performance, and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
We need someone operationally and analytically minded who will work with marketing to scale and optimize demand. If you’re constantly looking for ways to increase efficiency and are laser-focused on what’s generating pipeline, we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do
- Drive initiatives to completion while continually assessing and improving our processes to enhance output and revenue.
- Solve key operational challenges - address matters like attribution, lead routing and follow up, program automation, and improving data accuracy.
- Oversee campaign processes, including lead handoff and reporting - collaborate effectively with marketing team members to build and execute programs for maximum results, and enable testing of new channels for future scalability.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness - provide essential data for measuring ROI/impact, identify successful and unsuccessful channels, and deliver recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborate with management to increase visibility of team metrics and uphold internal SLAs, while identifying ways to improve lead quality and conversion rates.
- Work with the business systems and revenue analytics teams to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the revenue organization.
What you bring
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- A deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel and lead management best practices.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills - experience with reporting, specifically around marketing campaign performance, ROI, and forecasting. SQL knowledge a plus.
- A strong attention to detail and top-tier organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with campaign best practices, following processes and ensuring accurate reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in the marketing tool stack - particularly Salesforce and marketing automation (Marketo).
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency.
- An analytical mindset and data-driven approach to your work.
- Experience with data augmentation, lead routing, database segmentation and lead scoring.
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion.
The base salary range for this role is $89,505 to $186,300.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.