Marketing Operations Analyst
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2023 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Marketing Operations is a critical role that prioritizes the lead lifecycle, manages day-to-day marketing initiatives, oversees the organization’s MarTech stack, and enables the business with marketing performance insights.
What You’ll Do:
The role will be responsible for guiding, developing, and managing methodology and key performance indicators for marketing operations including email performance and campaign performance. The role will gather and examine reports and data and translate into best practices and enablement strategies for other marketing functions to fine-tune our marketing revenue engine. This role is a critical member of the Marketing team and holds responsibility for driving operational excellence, including performance tracking, lead funnel management, and measurement, database health, and reporting and campaign production process.
- Measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of marketing campaigns to the marketing team
- Provide insights to help the team optimize campaign strategies
- Report on email performance and email marketing excellence
- Investigate roadblocks with lead flow from a systems and business process standpoint
- Participate in strategic projects to help inform growth planning and operationalize select key initiatives
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role preferred
- Skilled in Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, Bizible/Marketo Measure preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Ability to escalate and communicate risks to management and relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns/MarTech knowledge
- Experience with database hygiene and excellence such as segmentation and measurements
- Maintain a learning mindset and the ability to understand concepts and systems
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and excellent in self-management, experience in working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional partner
- Highly data-directed
- You’re empathetic and work to understand your audience
- Creative and experimental. You love problem-solving, navigating ambiguity, and running experiments to test and validate new ideas
- Excited about Calm’s mission and passionate about mental health and wellness
The anticipated salary range for this position is $102,300 - $143,200. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.