A minimum of 3 days per week working in our midtown Manhattan office is required.
This role drives and supports marketing communications needs for Guy Carpenter. It supports and reports into our Global Marketing and Communications Leader for Guy Carpenter and is responsible for creating collateral materials for campaigns, establishing, and tracking KPIs. You will be working across the Guy Carpenter marketing team to ensure an integrated approach to creating and launching campaigns. Additionally, you’ll work with sales, broking and product depending on the project.
What is in it for you?
- A firm that is a global leader in delivering innovative solutions that address the needs of our clients and their employees, helping millions of people achieve a healthier future and helping organizations build a more secure business.
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match.
- Access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance.
- A culture of internal mobility and collaboration.
- We are excited to offer the following benefits to all our colleagues: - Health and welfare benefits - Tuition assistance - 401K and other retirement savings programs - Employee assistance programs physical, mental, and financial.
- Many other voluntary benefits and consumer discounts on products and services, as well as other programs designed to ensure your financial, physical, and emotional well-being.
We will count on you to:
- Oversee the development and updating of Guy Carpenter collateral system.
- Be responsible for updating product and solutions collateral (all the marketing materials). For each solution, we have a value proposition describing the value of the offering delivers to clients.
- Work with GC Subject Matter Experts from GC strategic advisory and broking teams to create compelling value propositions for new solution launches and refresh current descriptions as appropriate
- Partner with sales to ensure strategic business alignment with Go-to Market strategy, sales materials, Request for Proposal language, etc.
- Work with Campaign leader to develop messaging and assets for email marketing and with Marketing Intelligence and Content on commercializing our thought leadership
- Collaborate on creating an activation plan for the content based on theme, target audience, etc.
- Coordinate with other Marsh McLennan marketing and communications professionals as appropriate
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing and communications experience (within insurance or financial services is highly desirable but not required)
What makes you stand out:
- Experience working in a large, complex, and matrixed environment, working with a wide variety of stakeholders to develop and execute Marketing and Communications strategies, campaigns, and tactics.
- Experience of delivering impactful campaigns in rapidly changing, highly-regulated, technologically dynamic environments.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills on both technical and non-technical matters.
- Proven ability to serve as a trusted and influential advisor and counselor to Senior executives, and to cultivate meaningful relationships with senior leaders and individuals of influence.
- Hands-on experience with marketing and communications technologies, including marketing automation software, social media, intranets and content management systems.
- Ability to understand, tailor and communicate complex business, legal and technical issues for various audiences.
- Proven ability to build a team without reporting lines through coaching, credibility, leadership.
- Understanding of marketing automation, data and analytics and customer journey-mapping.
- Strong knowledge and utilization of digital products such as Salesforce suite of products (Marketing Cloud), AEM and social media channels.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
The applicable base salary range for this role is $85,000 to $135,000.
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, education, and any applicable minimum wage requirements. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.