Must be able to work EST hours.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead email campaigns and marketing automation efforts on our Strategic Marketing team. If you are a Marketo Certified Expert with experience performing administrator functions within the Marketo platform, you could be our ideal candidate. In this role, you will work with stakeholders across departments and our offshore team to develop and execute high-quality email marketing campaigns to support Phreesia’s Demand Generation goals. You will also be responsible for the automated workflows that ensure qualified leads are passed to Sales and marketing activity is tracked appropriately.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, execute and measure email campaigns both independently and in collaboration with other team members on the strategic marketing, content, design, product, customer solutions and market development teams
- Document best practices, establish new processes and provide guidance to junior team members
- Monitor segment inclusions and exclusions for all email sends and build new segmentations to support future business needs
- Monitor health of IP address and email deliverability
- Work with offshore Marketo administrators to update operational programs & program templates in Marketo and manage automated routing and alerts for inbound leads from all marketing channels including web forms, webinars and events, etc
- Manage our relationship with Marketo and work cross-functionally with Phreesia Procurement on Marketo agreements, also act as point-of-contact for any additional MarTech that is implemented where an integration to Marketo is needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or marketing, and 4+ years of marketing experience with a passion for healthcare marketing
- Marketo Certified Expert required
- Experience at a B2B technology company, marketing agency or healthcare organization executing B2B email campaigns and other automated marketing campaigns, including nurture programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex initiatives with cross-functional teams utilizing a high level of accountability with strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills and ability to connect details with larger end goals or objectives
- Ability to work with a remote team in multiple time zones, offshore team management is a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.