Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today’s modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Withum is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager based in our New York City office, who will support our Technology Services practice. This person will be dynamic and outgoing, who is highly motivated, proactive, and communicative, with a high sense of urgency to keep projects and initiatives moving forward to completion.
Withum’s brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You’ll Spend Your time:
- Leading a collaborative effort Practice Leaders to develop and execute on the strategic marketing plan, and all activities and campaigns related to the marketing plan, with the goal to elevate brand awareness and build relationships within the Tech ecosystems in various markets across the country.
- Helping develop strategic partnerships within the Tech ecosystems, while staying informed on client and market trends in order to identify potential areas of growth. Also monitor and report on competition and competitive trends.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts within the practice to develop engaging content for website, email, podcasts, webinars, and other channels of distribution.
- Coordinate and execute on engaging live and/or virtual events for building relationships and demonstrating thought leadership.
- Manage the overall marketing budget, and work with regional leaders on budgetary needs.
- Determining and monitoring KPIs and ROI on all marketing activities and expenditures.
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related area from an accredited college or university.
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- High level of comfort and skill with technology and apps.
- Possess strong business acumen, and interest in the Tech industry.
The compensation for this position ranges from $65,000 – $100,000. In addition to the base compensation, Withum offers a competitive benefits package and bonus program (for eligible roles) based on individual and firm performance. Final offer amounts are based on multiple factors such as the specific role, hiring location, as well as the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications. For additional information on our benefits, visit our website at https://www.withum.com/careers/.
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.