Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx Teens, Thinx for All Leaks, and Thinx for All™—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
The Work You’ll Do:
- Own the Amazon store experience for Thinx across the United States and our international markets
- Continually optimize the existing brand store, product pages and A+ content to drive traffic and sales for existing and new products
- Partner with brand team to develop messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- Apply PPC (Pay Per Click) best practices for Amazon Sponsored Product ads
- Set up new product promotions for every new product release
- Execute vine and influencer marketing in partnership with PR team
- Development of product promotion plan
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy in partnership with marketing and sales leadership
- Partner with digital and brand marketing to develop and execute AMS and AMG advertising strategy
- Regularly refresh content for existing products
- Create, track, and reconcile shipments to Amazon Fulfillment Centers
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance metrics, sales, marketing performance, and pricing with a regular frequency in order to allocate spend to best performers
- Analyze digital sales performance metrics, modifying plans as needed to deliver against targets
- Report ROI analysis, campaign tracking, web stats, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis and new SKU checks on a weekly basis.
- This role is a key role for the Wholesale team and reports directly to the Senior Director of Wholesale Sales.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You have an eye for detail while keeping the 30,000 foot view in mind. You have demonstrated success in driving large cross-functional initiatives for which there wasn’t a pre-existing playbook.
- You combine an experimental mindset with a relentless focus on execution. You are always learning and bringing up new ideas, but once a direction is chosen you can move fast, deliver high-quality results and keep it consistent
- You’re a strong collaborator and communicator. You welcome new points of view while maintaining a keen understanding of who the brand is.
- You love measuring impact and managing ambitious goals. You’re effective at setting clear goals and measuring the impact of initiatives - whether its driving incremental revenue, improving margin, deploying profitable marketing tactics, or keeping teams focused on launch timelines and deliverables.
- You have a strong understanding of wholesale fundamentals. You understand how to manage external client relationships and internal teams’ expectations. You can gain alignment and buy in from stakeholders. You’re empathetic and willing to compromise and prioritize.
- You are process-driven, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and accounts, and meet tight deadlines. You have great critical thinking skills, and can identify process improvements to service wholesale accounts more efficiently
- You are highly adaptable and flexible, with an ability to anticipate issues and take appropriate action. You react quickly to changing priorities with ease.
- 5+ years managing & selling products on Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central
- Working understanding of both AMS and AMG
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience managing and updating the online product catalog, including setting up new products and promotional items and maintaining product and category pages data analysis, performance trends, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to make data-based decisions
- Hands-on and very entrepreneurial mindset who’s comfortable in high-paced startup environments and can manage a lean team to drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree
You’re Excited About Us Because…
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $2,000 annual flexible reimbursement stipend towards learning and development, cell phone reimbursement, and supporting your remote office needs
- Progressive policies for bereavement and compassionate leave
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment, that is a mission-driven company
Our Compensation Philosophy
At Thinx, our compensation philosophy is driven by the goal of attracting, developing, and retaining the best people to further our mission, vision, and business goals. Compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including and not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. For New York City the range of base annual salary for this position is 99,000- 125,000. Candidates being considered for work in other locations will be subject to the base salary range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter. Base annual salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Thinx, we are passionate and committed to curating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company culture as well as a product line that is reflective of our market and consistent with our goals for growth. We believe that every person at Thinx and every person that wears our products is valuable to the company’s success.