Informa Connect is looking for an energetic, creative and performance-orientated Marketing Manager to drive audience, retention and growth for our portfolio brands. If you are entrepreneurial, data-driven and able to work across different marketing channels to increase awareness and engagement, this is the job for you. The Marketing Manager, in alignment with our Marketing, Sales, and Brand Directors, will be responsible for developing and deploying multi-channel audience marketing campaigns to increase awareness, engagement and growth for the brand’s digital and event portfolios.
The Marketing Manager will work across different industry verticals and be responsible for the development and execution of content marketing programs that drive audience engagement, acquisition and retention of delegate attendance as well as demand for digital products and services across a brand portfolio. The ideal candidate will be organized and data-driven, with a strong track record of using content marketing techniques and analytics to drive audience, leads and engagement. This position reports into the portfolio’s Director of Marketing and requires extensive collaboration with Informa Connect’s North American portfolio brand and sales leads.
- Content Marketing: using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects and audience through the buyer journey, including acquiring new leads and nurturing our existing database of leads
- Partner with Marketers to copywrite and execute on a wide range of digital and email campaigns to drive awareness, interest and engagement (including creation of landing pages, websites, digital and email copy, and layouts designed to convert).
Event Marketing Execution & Campaign Management:
- Develop, manage and execute integrated programs (email, paid social, SEM, community building, affiliate, etc) that increase the marketing database, engage relevant audience and increase overall delegate registrations.
- Within automation system, create and deploy emails, landing pages, and forms; construction and maintenance of automated campaigns and programs (e.g. nurture, reengagement, cart abandonment, and new contact creation).
- Marketing Automation & Analysis: in alignment with Director of Growth Marketing, optimize and improve marketing operation workflows to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI to better retain audience, increase conversion and attendance rates and improve the integrity of the overall database (Salesforce)
- Analyze and report on campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and future strategies
- 3 – 5 years marketing experience, ideally within an B2B media/digital or events landscape
- A "can-do" attitude, with a desire to extend existing skills and be a problem solver
- Demonstrable experience in marketing campaign management and execution and a proven ability to influence cross-functional team and business owners to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary organizational and prioritization skills - project oriented with an attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; written, verbal, presentation.
- Master of the marketing tech stack and operations, including but not limited to: Marketing automation (Eloqua, Adestra, Hubspot), Salesforce CRM, Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter et al), Analytics (Domo, PowerBI, Google Analytics), data repository, CMS, etc.
- Travel ~ 15% per year
Why Work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa, that's why we continually invest in our colleagues and culture so it remains a dynamic, modern, and welcoming place to work. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates we are also flexible with different working patterns prioritizes internal promotions, and get:
- To work for the largest publicly owned events business with plentiful opportunities to grow and develop
- Clear learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career growth and goal achievement
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 volunteering days, plus birthday PTO
- Competitive medical & health benefits, including vision and dental
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan with 401(k) match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuters benefit - save money on transportation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) - buy Informa stock with a guaranteed discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.