Sierra is the fastest growing multi-channel banner of The TJX Companies, Inc. In the past 2 years, Sierra has rapidly expanded by opening stores & will have a total of 80+ retail locations by the end of the year with continued dramatic store growth into the future. As a complement to Sierra stores, Sierra.com offers shoppers even more selection plus the convenience of shopping 24/7/365.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer. With more than 4,300 stores in nine countries, we embrace our diversity—in our products and our people. No day is the same, and we work together to address new challenges and empower people at all levels of the organization to find solutions.
Sierra has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager. This fast growing, multi-channel brand in the active/outdoor category is looking for a highly resourceful and strategic problem solver with a bias for practical insights and quick to change directions as market conditions warrant.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President of Marketing for Sierra, this individual will lead marketing programs designed to generate brand, site and store growth for the Sierra business by building awareness and driving traffic to Sierra US retail locations as well as sierra.com. The Sierra Marketing Manager is responsible for conception, implementation and oversight of marketing strategies focused on driving accelerated site & store growth – awareness, traffic & conversion. This includes development of annual marketing and communication plans and all resulting advertising, content development and distribution, paid media, social media direction and owned channels. The Marketing Manager works closely with a team of internal Marketers as well as cross-functional partners, ensuring marketing efforts align with business objectives and support the brand’s overall growth plan.
Who We Are Looking For: You.
- Is responsible for strategy, media and creative of all brand & site marketing campaigns for Sierra including: Video, Email, Social Media, display, search as well as corresponding on site assets
- Sets marketing direction and supervises team and agency on execution of multi-channel PR plans
- Integrate brand strategy, content/creative strategy and media channels to deliver measurable outcomes with the ability to shift as performance and market dynamics require
- Lead the creation of differentiated, break-through creative work that will increase brand awareness and drive site traffic
- Closely collaborate with critical business partners (Merchandising, Store Operations, Site Operations) and marketing partners (Consumer Insights & Analytics (CI&A), Media/Digital Marketing) to deliver a multi-channel marketing plan that drives short- and long-term business priorities and merchandise priorities
- Develop a keen and practical understanding of all sources of customer, channel and sales data and partner with CI&A, Web Analytics and Media/Digital Marketing to optimize how data is used to inform overall marketing strategy and tactical efforts
- Ensure marketing spend is on budget and that funds are allocated to generate high-impact results with maximum efficiency and an eye towards continuous improvement
Agency Collaboration & Management
- Support the management of marketing third party / agency resources as needed to develop Marketing campaign concepts
- Supervise the Marketing Specialist(s) and/or Supervisor(s) in their day-to-day activities and coach them on performance and professional development
- Attract, assess, retain, and develop talent by creating an environment that provides direction, continuous learning and development, and commitment to common vision and shared values.
- 6-8 years of ad agency or client side Advertising/Marketing experience
- Agency and/or retail experience is preferred
- Multi-channel, integrated problem solver who can connect the dots between objectives & channels
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Campaign production knowledge
- Highly motivated/ambitious and a new idea generator
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Pay
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid time away
- Programs to support environment and corporate responsibility
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Associate Discount
- Career Development Opportunity
- Be a part of an inclusive team
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
Full COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster once eligible, is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: 770 Cochituate Road Framingham MA 01701