Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Commercial Services team as the Marketing Manager at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Not only will you be part of a rock-start team who lives their purpose of caring for people so they can be their best, but you’ll get to be part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, honored as one of the top 100 Companies that Care according to People, named Built-In's 100 Best National Large Companies to Work For in 2022, recognized as a Best Place to Work for Women, Diversity, LGBT Equality, and Millennials, and named one of New Orleans Best Places to work 9 years running!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for oversight of the marketing and public relations activities of the hotel. This position is responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the hotel’s image and position within the marketplace. This position will support the sales and marketing initiatives throughout the year working under the direction of the hotel’s Director of Commercial Strategy and General Manager.
- In coordination with hotel’s Leadership Committee, identify challenges in each year throughout the booking cycle and developing a plan with tactics to address the issues, including but not limited to Sales collateral, messaging, offer templates and visual assets to enhance the Sales/Events process.
- The marketing of the hotel from a local and corporate perspective.
- Ensure consistent communication of image and position throughout the hotel, and communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all hotel publications.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc., and insure all corporate branding strategies are met.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the hotel. Plan and administer the hotel’s Marketing Operations budget.
- Organize and implement client relations activities in conjunction with Commercial Services leadership team.
- Oversee hotel’s electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance, SEO, presence on all travel booking sites, etc.
- Generate top line revenue for the hotel through marketing efforts and establish ROI on marketing tactics/spend.
- Create and implement all Sales & Marketing presentations to prospective customers.
- Attend and lead hotel Marketing meetings.
- Participate in Revenue Management and Pricing Strategies.
- Maintain communications and strategic collaboration in conjunction with Hyatt Field Marketing Team and hotel’s contracted Social Media agency.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our excellent benefits include:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers – Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Demonstrated history of success
- Results driven, energetic, and focused
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be a self-starter and work independently as well as a team, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Experience creating and planning prior marketing campaigns/projects designed to increase revenue and/or brand recognition
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience in a business/company setting
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Publisher), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, etc.), and creative design software such as Canva or other related applications. Company driven web-based and social media marketing experience a plus.
- Four-year college degree preferred in Hospitality, Business or Marketing