At Comcast, you'll work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. As Comcast shapes the future of media and technology, our employees strive to earn the respect and trust of our customers, our shareholders and members of the communities we serve.
- Fully understand customer segment characteristics regarding purchasing behavior, attitudinal differences, motivators specific to our product portfolio and how we might align offers to meet the needs of each segment
- Analyze segment data through our new segment lenses and segmentation tools to identify particular segments of prospects we are over or under-performing with and refine targeting approaches through segment tagging opportunities. This will include analyzing segment data at the region, channel and offer level.
- Partner closely with our Base and Acquisition Marketing teams to develop value maximizing strategies that tag, target, attract and retain each unique segment.
- Support education across divisional and regional marketing, analytics, forecasting, finance and channel teams on our segments and how our performance and offers are trending and evolving over time
- Track and analyze segment performance. Draws conclusions in order to recommend ongoing and regular improvements to marketing strategies and tactics.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing initiatives, training and other sales enablement programs in partnership with sales channel leaders.
- Support key strategic program segments (e.g. Movers, Multicultural, RBB, Income Constrained, etc.).
- Management of acquisition programs (such as University and Movers) for the West Division including strategy, offer development, sales channel alignment, performance tracking and to support cross-functional partners as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally as a leader and influencer with Division, HQ and regional teams to proactively improve customer experience and sales effectiveness.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to determine appropriate internal sales communications tactics.
- Subject matter expert for regions and sales channels in regards to acquisition campaigns and programs.
- Support development and execution of new marketing and merchandising opportunities for the various sales channels.
- Proactively identify Go-To-Market training opportunities, including developing and delivering training content for sales channel and other audiences.
- Influence cross-functional teams to drive ongoing care and attention on customer needs.
- Maintain and improve acquisition program/segment performance reporting and analyses.
- Actively build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
- Assist in management of marketing program expense budget.
- Communicate business performance, results and plans with leaders at all levels as needed.
- Develop, maintain and analyze segment, demographic and other market data as needed in order to support marketing goals.
- Translate business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Track and manage marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Manage acquisition programs as needed, including promotions, event marketing and coordinating with regional and 3rd party staff.
- Gather and communicate marketing campaign information along with sales channel and customer feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Create reporting to measure success of segment targeting approaches and marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular and consistent attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Cable/satellite marketing and/or product experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Chart/Graph creation and Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor's Degree
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $88,621.76 - $132,932.64
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.